qWe are dedicated to meeting your needs.
- Complimentary prenatal consultations
- Newborn Baby Care including hospital visits at birth
- Immunizations- childhood/adolescent/foreign travel
- School physicals and Sports physicals.
- Urgent Care For Children
- Preoperative exams
- Co-ordination of care with pediatric specialists.
- On site laboratory tests for rapid in office confirmation of Strep throat, Mono, Influenza, RSV.
- Screening lab tests for Urinary infections, Diabetes, Kidney disorders, colitis.
- In office inhalation treatment for children with severe asthma attacks or wheezing.
- Antibiotic injections for children unable to tolerate oral medications.
- Hearing and Vision Screening and tympanometry to check for middle ear fluid.
- Ear piercing
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Splinting for joint sprains and injuries.
- Cryosurgery for treatment of warts and other skin lesions
- Evaluation of school failure / ADHD
- Developmental screenings for early identification of developmental delays and autistic spectrum disorders
- Ability to communicate via email thru the office web site.
Our office would like to create a medical home environment for your child. In an effort to have you understand this concept we have created a brochure explaining our responsibilities as a " medical home". These resposbilities include but are not limited to 1) helping coordinate your child's care across multiple settings like emergency room, hospital and specialist offices 2) Obtaining medical records and information abour care obtained outside the practice 3) Referring patients to appropriate specialists including behavioral health experts when child is identified with issues needing expert care.